West End Players Guild is seeking a Social Media/Marketing Intern for its 2015-2016 season (now through April 22, 2016).This extremely flexible opportunity includes behind-the-scenes access to this historic St. Louis theatre company, guidance from marketing and public relations professionals, and money!
West End Players Guild is…
– One of the city’s oldest theatre traditions (the first show was in 1911)
– A non-profit organization (looks great on a resume)
– A professional non-Equity theatre company
– The city’s only underground theatre. Literally. The shows are performed on the stage of the Union Avenue Church.
– Looking to earn a little money with a second internship.
– A go-getter with experience in social media (Instagram, Vine, Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, Tumblr, Periscope, HootSuite, etc.)
– The owner of a desktop computer or laptop with a functioning Internet connection.
– Able to attend select rehearsals and performances to live post.
– Interested in or have experience in live theatre.
– Generally cheerful and easily accessible via text/cellphone/email.
– Social media planning and engagement
– Coordinating e-blast, collateral and press release distribution
– Conducting artist/production team interviews
– Assisting with front of house and production-related needs
This opportunity has flexible hours (5-15 a month). Those interested should email a resume and interest letter to Beth Davis: bdavisacts (at) gmail (dot) com